Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Since Weston insisted the girls couldn't ride the four-wheeler without helmets (which is a good idea) ...they each got one. And since I got them for a steal, I decided to throw in some really cute pink fox gloves to go with their helmets!! (not pictured though)






Addison Loved it!!! She is ready!




I know many of you will be shocked when I tell you Swayzee absolutely REFUSED to wear the racing type helmet (sorry....I don't know what it is called) instead she had to have the bike kind of helmet. Whatev! These days I have to pick my battles! :)
Can't wait for warm weather so we can test them out!


















4 comments:

miss dawn said...

I absolutely LOVE these pictures (: I love these little chicidies!

Jaden and Stacy said...

SO cute! Addi's face looks so cute in that helmet.

Luke and Mariah said...

Ha ha! I love how Addison's cheeks are all squished in the helmet! Your girls are adorable!! And you are too.. haha!

Janell said...

This is Porter. I miss you. I like your new puppy. Can we ride 4-wheelers together? and horses, too?