Saturday, April 10, 2010

No more puppy!


We finally got rid of our puppy. And it couldn't have happened at a better time. These girls were getting way too attached to it. Swayzee named it Bo Bo, and I knew when we got rid of it, it would break her little heart.
We were desperate! So when a lady called us and said she wanted him, but she needed us to meet her half way, I was more than willing. Wow...I really didn't think this decision through. THAT WAS THE WORST RIDE TO PROVO I HAVE EVER HAD!! First of all...I am allergic to animal hair, so I made Weston really protect my car so it wouldn't leave a trace of dog hair. So he put packing blankets all over the back of my car, threw the puppy in the pet porter with some food and water and told me good luck as he headed back to work with a big smile on his face. (I really should have made him do this). As soon as it gets in my car, it's starts whining and did not stop the whole hour and a half!! I thought that was terrible! Oh wait...what's that smell? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Bo Bo, you better not have done what I think you just did! Oh yes he did! Talk about stink! But I knew if I had to get the poop out, it would mean me touching the dog and breaking out in hives! So needless to say, worst ride to Provo EVER! Swayzee was even getting irritated. She kept yelling, "Bo Bo, lay down!" Then Addison would scream, trying to out-do both of them. I just turned to dvd player as loud as it would go and drove as fast as I could. I couldn't have been happier to get rid of that stinky mutt!

3 comments:

miss dawn said...

Haha Linds sounds like quite to experience! (: I read this and laugh to myself, but at the same time I'm grateful that it wasn't me- I share your allergicness to animal hair and so I think I would have ended up in the same situation! But hey you don't have the puppy anymore (:

Tanya said...

Oh my heck! I seriously just laughed out loud reading this. What a trip! Sometimes I think puppies are harder than kids. ha ha! Glad that you found the puppy a home.

Jaden and Stacy said...

This made me laugh so hard. I am sorry that the trip was so bad. I am so excited to see y'all this weekend. I can't wait to get away. Jaden has been wanting to come down for so long so as soon as he found out he had an excuse he was on the phone to see if we could stay. LOL! See you soon!