Monday, June 7, 2010

"Miss Tiny Queen"






We decided to enter Swayzee in the county Rodeo Pageant. We were a little nervous because she can change her mood so fast. We asked her if she wanted to go on a stage and say her name and age in a microphone. She excitedly shook her head and said ya!! Anyway it turned out really cute and we were so proud of her. She did so cute. She was crowned "Tiny Queen." She is growing up so fast! These little moments are so precious!! Just a warning...I really need a new camera so some of these pics are kinda blurry. Sorry!








Ladies and gentlemen...your 2010 Miss Tiny Queen, Swayzee Mason!
Thanks Kaylie! We loved watching her, and she really had so much fun!



4 comments:

Riley and Brittney said...

That's way too cute!! I wish I would have been there to watch.

Janell said...

Wow! I didn't know my niece was a pageant diva!

Luke and Mariah said...

Oh my gosh!! She is the cutest thing ever!! I think we've got a little pageant girl on our hands here! You have the cutest girls Linds! Hope all is great!

Jeff, Kaylie and Cynch said...

Love the pics of that day. I am so glad that she came and had fun. She is so dang cute, can't wait till next year!