Monday, August 23, 2010

We had our ultrasound Friday morning and found out...we are having a.......




GIRL!!

That's right This baby will make 3 girls!! HOLY SMOKES! What are we going to do with three girls? We are barely above water trying to handle two!!

The very first minute of the ultrasound, before any measurements were made, I just started laughing! I knew what those three lines meant...all girl...absolutely no boy parts visible!! And then the lady confirmed it, "Well, this little baby isn't shy. Baby is definately a girl."

For those of you who haven't seen an ultrasound, when you see the thighs and two bumcheeks, you look inbetween there and if you don't see anything but three lines, you know it is a girl. I have seen and know what to look for both ways. My sisters both have boys and it is very easy to tell they are a boy because there is a lot going on between those bumcheeks. When it is a girl,there is nothing but three lines. I went in there Friday knowing what I was looking for, and sure enough...I saw it right off!

Despite what many of you probably think...we are not dissapointed or suprised.

It's going to be crazy and EXPENSIVE around our house for many years to come. Having kids is expensive. Especially girls! You have dance, piano, gymnastics, singing and that is just when they are little. I can't even wrap my brain around the money that will go into personal interests such as sports, dance, school...oh and heaven forbid...pageants and cheerleading!

We will just take it one day at a time and enjoy these special little girls as long as we can! I love being a mom and I feel so blessed to be able to raise these little spirits here on earth. They mean everything to me!!

7 comments:

Tatum said...

Haha, you called it! I was thinking about you all day on Friday... Congrats! That is awesome! And look at the bright side, they can all wear the same clothes so you can save money there!

Kaylee said...

1/2 a volleyball team now! Congrats Sis! you were the 3rd girl remember? so my guess is that you're going to side with this one and make sure she doesn't get thrown around by the other two. Or you'll be extra intune with all the dumb stuff she'll do (Get her hair caught in the blender, throw her own backback out the window of the schoolbus, windmill down a sand dune...) you know =)

Tanya said...

Oh my gosh! How fun!! That is so exciting! Congrats!

farnsworthfamily said...

Im so happy for you guys. I know form first hand there is nothing better than the love a sisters. My three girls are so caring for each other and there is nothing better than that. Congrats im so excited for you guys. good luck with the emotions, that is one thing i could do without :) im thinking of you!

Jaden and Stacy said...

Congrats! Jaden read this on his lunch break and called me and said guess what Weston and lindsey are having. I started to laugh and said a girl? He laughed and said yep! LOL! GIrls are fun. Poor Weston, that is a lot of estrogen. I hope everything keeps going good. I hope to see y'all soon!

Nat said...

Yay!! You make cute girls so I'm excited for this little one to make her entrance. We miss you guys and wish we were around more so our kids could play.

The Barton Bunch said...

Congrats Lindsey! I saw your mom with your girls last night. They are sure growing up. :) Hope everything is going well with the pregnancy. If you need anything, we are just a few miles away.