Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NEW MEXICO PHILMONT TRIP

Swayzee and Addison at Philmont pond






Weston with the two girls. Right after this picture, Swayzee caught a water snake! She was way way excited!






This place was BEAUTIFUL!









On our way home, we stopped in Colorado and rented this awesome bike and rode it around the town for an hour. Weston and I were exhausted!!!!! The girls had a ball and kept asking why we were going so slow!! We were pretty sore after pedaling around that long!











I wish I could take credit for our family flag, but I can't! Weston's mom made it for us. I have it hanging on a wall in our house. I think it is so cute!!!!













This is our little family minus sleeping baby Bentlee. This place was so beautiful!

















Weston and the girls after an "attempted" lesson of frisbee throwing!!



















Swayzee throwing the bean bags. When she first went over there, she ran ahead and there was a little boy who told her this was only a boy game. She put her hands on her hips and said, "girls can play too!" So funny!!





















Daddy and Bentlee



























MY FAVORITE PICTURE!! Swayzee with two members of the General Primary Presidency. She was picked to lead the primary parade!! They loved her name, and throughout the whole week, they always recognized her and said hi. These two ladies were so amazing!










Wow! This trip happened way back in June! Time goes by too fast and I get more behind every single day. :( Weston is the Stake Young Men's President and we were invited to attend this leadership training at Philmont in New Mexico. I didn't have the best attitude at first. I thought he was going to have all these meeting all week and I was going to be alone with the girls. That didn't sound so fun. Boy...I was so wrong! We had a blast and had plenty of fun family time! It was a testimony builder as well! I am thankful for Weston's calling and all the many blessings it brings our little family. Before this trip, I was not even seeing the little blessings in our every day life. After this trip, I am so much more mindful of every little blessing each day. I am so thankful for this gospel!























No comments: