Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pony Ride!!

My brother Jaden bought a pony cart a while ago. That is why all his nieces and nephews LOVE him! He is getting quite a few ponies and the kids love them. This pony is named Coco. (I think... or am I wrong?) Anyway... Jaden says he never really broke it. He just strapped this rig on Coco one day and she didn't seem to mind. (Am I telling this story right Jaden? I hope so!)



He took them around the block a couple weeks ago and they had so much fun! When they were almost back to the house, one of those Razors flew by and spooked the pony. I was filming and just happened to turn it off right before this incident happened. Coco started going nuts! That's when I dropped the camera and Jaden and I started throwing kids off before someone got hurt. Coco ended up on his side and bent the pony cart pretty bad. I felt bad! Poor Jaden has to do some repair on the cart before we can go again!!

Thanks for the good time Uncle Jaden! My girls always ask when you are coming to play. I tell them you are at college. They obviously have no idea what that is but they want to go too! I AM ALL FOR IT! You just set the date and they'll be there!!

1 comment:

Jaden said...

Coco was broke to drive the cart but the people who i bought her from didn't hook her up to it for a couple years..
I'm glad your girls like the pony rides i just hope they didn't get too scared when we had that little accident.